Thursday, June 07, 2007

An apology

I took a leave of absence from blogging, and since some of the remaining Ugly Voice debunkings are my responsibility, we haven't published them yet - not that they constitute any difficulty for debunking whatsoever (just the opposite is true). My bad. Hopefully, they will be published soon (it's not as if the materials we have already published aren't enough to totally destroy any credibility of the "One Third of the Holocaust" movie).

Actually, I have quite a lot of new materials to blog about (like confirmation of gasoline gassing engine in Treblinka, more fresh examples of Mattogno & Graf's total ineptness as "researchers", some very interesting Soviet documents, etc.).

1 comment:

  1. As far as I know, the only episodes to debunk are episodes 2 and 30, but not even that, because 2 has already been debunked by one of my acquaintances who has experiences with water systems, plumbing, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Please read our Comments Policy