Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Typical CODOH Debate

THE TYPICAL CODOH DEBATE,
or HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING
AND LOVE THE IDIOTS OF THE FÜHRERBUNKER


a playlet by the Rev. Dr. Andrew E. Mathis, Ph.D., ULC, J.E.W.

Scene: It is a typical day. JONNIE HARGIS is at the UCLA Library, but he is not working.

Jonnie Hargis: Based on the fact that there were no gas chambers...blah, blah, blah...

Anyone With a Brain: Really? Who established that fact? I'm sorry, Mr. Hargis, but you can't advance from that point until I've conceded it. Otherwise, you're going headlong into the logical fallacy to beat all logical fallacies.

JH: [asks eight hundred questions in one post]

AWB: OK, open a thread on each, and we'll go over the evidence.

[...]

AWB: Why are my posts being censored?

JH (as "Moderator"): They are not being censored. You are off-topic.

AWB: I'm talking about the fucking Holocaust. How much more on-topic could I be?

JH (as Mod): Read the guidelines, such language is not allowed.

[AM: Note the comma splice!]

JH: ...and another thing about shitty little Israel

AWB: I'm outta here.

JH: I win!

Repeat ad nauseum à la La cantatrice chauve by Eugène Ionesco.

CURTAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please read our Comments Policy