Friday, September 22, 2006

I think this deserves a posting of its own.

Some smart reader wrote:
denierbud said: Anyone who goes to Rodoh will see they call people names frequently. Dirty names. I'm not going to go to a forum like that.
C'mon, be serious. You can dig through body disposal, dissect mass grave info, get into the nitty gritty of how people are killed, but ... ooooh ... name calling? Heaven forbid. I love the warped logic some deniers have to use to avoid actually defending their drivel.

2 comments:

  1. Denierbud:
    How are those connected? I get into the nitty gritty and thus wouldn't mind being called names? By that logic any Police Detective wouldn't mind being called names either.

    Never heard of sticks and stones, eh? And, I guess your right, as soon as a Police Detective is called "pig" by someone, they pack up and stop investigating.
    Seriously, one can get into the grisly details of death and body disposal, but you are SO sensitive that you are afraid of being called a name? That's some story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you've given up your heady pursuit...what happened?

    ReplyDelete

Please read our Comments Policy