Icons of Holocaust
A brand new book, Icons of Holocaust, by professor Arthur Butz, Ph.D, of Northwestern University, highlights how mythology, falsehoods and hoaxes within today's historical circles pass for evidence of the Holocaust.
Icons of Holocaust tackles ten of the most prominent arguments Exterminationists use as examples of evidence for the Holocaust and shows how each is misrepresented and misused to support the Exterminationist view of history.
"Dogmatic Exterminationists claim that the so-called Holocaust is one of the most documented crimes in history," said Butz, a member of the Editorial Advisory Committee of of The Journal of Historical Review. "Then they misrepresent the evidence to promote their view. The truth is, there is not a single authentic document which supports the Holocaust story."
In fact, says Butz, "it turns out that the evidence is not evidence at all. Over the past decade known historical frauds were put forth as evidence for the Holocaust, such as Krema I at Auschwitz and the myth of the human soap."
Many Holocaust history books present readers with photos of the holes in crematorium I roof, and claim that these holes were used for introduction of Zyklon B into the gas chamber. "Historians have known for decades that these holes were faked," said Butz.
Photographs of corpses in Aushwitz, Bergen-Belsen and other camps are used to teach about Nazi bestiality. Historians have known since the 1950s that the corpses are of people who died of typhus because the Allies bombed the railways, which in turn led to a sanitary catastrophe, and many pictures have even been staged. "In Icons of Holocaust Arthur has brilliantly exposed the exaggerated claims and deceptions that have persisted in standard textbook discussions of the alleged Nazi genocide for many decades, in spite of contrary evidence," said David Irving, a respectable British historian. "He has done us all, the historical community, educators, and the wider public, a great service."
Besides the human soap myth and Auschwitz crematorium fakery, some of the other false or misleading images described in detail by Dr. Butz in Icons of Holocaust include:
- shrunken heads and human skin lampshades of Buchenwald;
- the notorious Fuehrer order, which historians now agree never existed;
- impossible diesel gassings claims;
- an old Auschwitz plaque claiming 4,000,000 camp victims;
- smoke and fire from crematoria chimneys;
- the Dachau gas chamber;
- the "Rape of Nanking".
"This is one of the most important books ever written about the Holocaust controversy," said Ernst Zuendel, Canadian human rights activist, author of The Hitler we Loved and Why and Nuremberg on Trial. "It shows how devotion to the ideology of Holocaustianity has led to books which are full of misinformation."
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Exterminationism and Revisionism
In 1931 Stromberg v. California, the Jews defended Communists' free speech rights. Six decades later, in R. v. Keegstra, the Jews sued to prevent the teaching of an alternative to the Exterminationist theory known as "Revisionism" -- and won. Why did the Jews turn from defending the free-speech rights of Commies, to silencing their opponents? In The Politically Incorrect Guide to Exterminationism and Revisionism, Arthur Butz, Ph.D., reveals that, for today's Exterminationists, there may be no other choice: unable to fend off growing challenges from scientists, or to compete with rival theories better adapted to the latest evidence, Exterminationism - like Marxism and Freudianism before it -- will simply die.
Dr. Butz, a Revisionist Holocaust researcher and a member of esteemed Institute for Historical Review, begins by explaining the basic tenets of Exterminationism, and the evidence both for and against it. He reveals, for instance, that the documentary record of the so-called Holocaust, which according to Holocaustniks should be teeming with "smoking guns" showing the development of the "Final Solution" and "gas chambers", so far hasn't produced a single incontestable example. On the other hand, certain well-documented aspects of the Third Reich - such as the "deportation to the East," during which innumerable Jews have been transported somewhere to the East -- directly contradict the Exterminationist theory. Butz also shows how most of the other "evidence" for extermination of Jews -- including textbook "icons" such as Human Soap, Auschwitz Death Toll, the Sacred Six Million, and the Photos with Many Corpses -- has been exaggerated, distorted . . . and even faked.
Butz then turns to the theory of Historical Revisionism, the idea that some features of the Traditional History, such as the internal machinery of the gas chambers, are too absurd to have been true. In clear-cut layman's language, he reveals the growing evidence for Revisionism coming out of scientific specialties from chemistry to geology.
And he explains why, since Revisionism is not based on Nazism, and doesn't draw any conclusions about who (or what) is the cause of the Hoax, it is not a political movement which feeds racial hatred or incites antisemitic violence.
But politics does play a role in the debate over Holocaust -- though not the way Exterminationists claim. Butz quotes Jewish Holocaust Industry researcher Norman Finkelstein saying that "the holocaust is an ideological club, used to hold Germany in vice-like grip". He shows how Claude Lanzmann reasoned that since there was Auschwitz, "Christ is false, and salvation will not come from him... Auschwitz is the refutation of Christ" - a theological assumption oddly out of place in a historical debate. In other words, Holocaustniks' judeocentric, atheistic assumptions rule out any theories but their own, and account for their willingness to explain away the evidence -- or lack of it. (This hostility to Christianity may also explain the appeal of the Holocaust story, which from 1940s up to today been used to justify radical changes in moral norms in areas such as liberalism, homosexuality, support of Israel and -- in the case of the United States -- even racial integration.) Finally, Butz details how Exterminationists have succeeded in imposing a government-supported monopoly on the historical sciences in this country -- and how opponents of the Holocaustianity are being driven from their careers by Exterminationist heresy-hunters.
The collapsing case for Exterminationism -- and the mounting case for Revisionism
- How, though Raul Hilberg is often credited with citing "overwhelming evidence" for his theory of the extermination of European Jews in gas chambers, all he actually provided was "one or two imaginary testimonies" of how it might work
- Why many of Nazis' contemporaries regarded the same German documents cited at Nuremberg as evidence not of extermination, but of the literal resettlement to the East
- One Jewish academic who candidly admits that "sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable"
- How, despite thousands of photos made by the Germans, including the alleged incriminating photos, no one has ever shot a picture of a gas chamber in action
- Why most alleged instances of "observed" Holocaust events are not even evidence showing how Holocaust might have occurred, much less that it has
- van Pelt vs. van Pelt: how this famous "Holocaust historian" conceded that his crematorium II gassings theory would be contradicted by the holes in morgue roof (or actually lack thereof), though he hoped later findings would vindicate him - which still hasn't occurred after many years
- How Exterminationists' "strongest single class of facts" -- the early Holocaust testimonies -- shows the opposite of what they thought it showed
- The Einsatzgruppen Mass Shootings -- aka Holo-history's "Big Bang": how they contradict Exterminationists' "Fuehrer Order"
- Word games Exterminationists play (example: exploiting the diverse meanings of "Holocaust" to distract critics)
- How history books continue to feature "evidence" for the Holocaust that has long since been proven fraudulent
- "Lots of things in WWII history make no sense except in the light of the Holocaust," one Exterminationist claims. Then why didn't Churchill mention the Holocaust in his WWII history?
- Why the study of Nazism has no use for Exterminationism, despite claims that it is impossible to understand the Third Reich without applying the Exterminationist principles
- Holocaust historian: the Nuremberg trial produced "the seeds of the misrepresentations that were to characterize portrayals of Nazi criminality in the post-war era and in some cases up to the present day"
- A prominent Jewish organization replying to the charge that not a single document has been found with Hitler's signature ordering the extermination of the Jews: "This is true"
- Prominent American historian: "Even if one were to accept the most extreme and exaggerated indictment of Hitler and the National Socialists for their activities after 1939 made by anybody fit to remain outside a mental hospital, it is almost alarmingly easy to demonstrate that the atrocities of the Allies in the same period were more numerous as to victims and were carried out for the most part by methods more brutal and painful than alleged extermination in gas ovens."
- How the Holocaust story provided the pseudohistorical foundation for the Israeli anti-Palestinian extermination policies
- How the fake Holocaust has been used to promote miscegenation, non-White immigration, political correctness and everything it entails
- How the most common definition of Holocaust Revisionism in the news media is flatly incorrect
- How the real gas chambers -- which Exterminationists thought are just empty rooms -- actually contain state-of-art machinery and protection methods, which the alleged Nazi gas chambers lacked
- How Revisionism can be applied not only to the Holocaust story, but also to other historical areas, such as 9/11 "terrorist" attacks
- How the Holocaust story is widely used in public education to discredit traditional Christianity and promote liberalism
- How Exterminationists have openly declared that they will destroy the careers of professors and students who criticize them or defend Revisionism -- and they're doing it
Sources of inspiration:
PS: if you didn't get it yet, the above is a parody.