Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Savage rhetoric

No postings for some time, huh? Been busy. Still busy, actually, and it might take a couple of weeks before I return to full-scale blogging.

But I couldn't let this nasty piece of rhetoric go uncommented:
Hey George, let me tell you something, I don't have as much money as you. I have 50,000 times the influence that you do, you punk, lying, coward, Satanist, backstabbing freak. You're the people -- people like you give Jews a bad name, Soros. It's people like you who brought about the Holocaust, Soros. I stand by those words. I stand by those words. I would debate you tomorrow, Soros, on any platform, anywhere. I'll debate you anywhere. It's people like you who brought about the Holocaust, Soros. That's why I need you to shut your mouth and understand the damage you're doing to this world and to the Jewish people, George Soros.
I've already mentioned this shit-for-brains before. Apparently, he is crazy (literally). Basically, he blames "bad" Jews for the Holocaust. How nice. So maybe one should let the Nazis off the hook, if it were Jews like Soros who were responsible for the Holocaust?

Interestingly, Savage uses the "backstabbing" rhetoric, which, of course, was also succesfully used by the Nazis. And that "Satanist" epithet reminds one of "Satanic Jew" meme, which was also used by them, especially by a noted Nazi pundit Julius Streicher.

Come to think of it, shave Savage and you'll get a Streicher look-alike (he already is a Streicher "think-alike" and "talk-alike").

1 comment:

TimV said...

It works. Savage is a typical Jewish neocon Jew who literally doesn't think lying is a sin, and has no idea of how dangerous the fire is that he is playing with. When the Christian Zionists finally decide the Rapture isn't happening fast enough, they will work just as hard bringing about Armageddon and the destruction of 90 percent of the world's Jews as they are now working for a restored Kingdom of David.

He's a sorry fool, but unfortunately he's pretty much got the influence he claims.