Saturday, March 05, 2011

Not that it matters much, but ...

... I have submitted proof that 10 mass graves at Bełżec and 4 mass graves at Sobibór each contain the remains of at least 19 bodies, in order to claim a $1,000.00 reward for each grave under "The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM".

The respective 14 posts on the Skeptics Society Forum are listed in my post 2464 on the thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka of the "Vanguard News Network" forum. The history behind these posts can be read in my post 12682 on the RODOH forum.

I don't expect to ever see a cent from a notorious liar and coward like Greg Gerdes, who (as I predicted) is already invoking non-compliance with certain "rules" about the wording of my submissions of proof to refuse payment in case Michael Shermer should take the time to read my posts and endorse the proof submitted (see my VNN post 2466 and the posts linked to at the end of my post 2464). But it's fun to see Greg Gerdes squirming, and I also hope that my posts on the Skeptics Forum will help to make more people familiar with evidence of mass extermination at Bełżec and Sobibór.

4 comments:

shipoffools said...

Have you got photographic evidence ofr these 19 bodies?

Could you post these photographs?

Ta

Roberto Muehlenkamp said...

Oh, another cowardly idiot of the Gerdes variant has made his appearance.

Or then he's even more idiotic than Gerdes, who didn't demand photographic evidence.

shipoffools said...

I think the original challenge was made regarding Treblinka II - for the obvious reason there doesn't appear to have been any sort of camp there at all.
Belzec was first a transit camp in 1939-40 and then a work camp and Sobibor was a transit camp 1942-43 and then a work camp and finally had a revolt put down. So its not out of the question that some bodies would be found there.

Although no one seems to have been able to produce the sort of evidence we think routine for mass graves in Bosnia or Kosovo.

Roberto Muehlenkamp said...

Anonymous coward continues yelling for attention. I must have somehow stepped on his paws again.

I think the original challenge was made regarding Treblinka II - for the obvious reason there doesn't appear to have been any sort of camp there at all.

A claim of unequaled imbecility, as already pointed out in the blog Ah, these CODOH "gentlemen"... And NAFCASH. In a recent sermon to his wavering flock, Father Kues has made clear what he and Mattogno think of such claims.

Belzec was first a transit camp in 1939-40 and then a work camp and Sobibor was a transit camp 1942-43 and then a work camp and finally had a revolt put down.

Neither Belzec nor Sobibór were ever transit camps, actually. At Belzec there was a work camp in 1940, which however had been closed down before the extermination camp came into being.

So its not out of the question that some bodies would be found there.

So intellectual dwarfs Mattogno et al (who are still much superior to the likes of Gerdes and the anonymous coward) have argued.

Although no one seems to have been able to produce the sort of evidence we think routine for mass graves in Bosnia or Kosovo.

Who is "we" here? "We" the anonymous coward who talks a lot of shit but cannot show any rules of evidence whereby photos of dead bodies are a must to establish the factuality of mass murder?