... but not much free time. I will try to post something on the demise of ARC soon. After that, which of the topics below should be given a priority treatment?
- Katyn (Leningrad trial, internal disputes among the Soviets and Allies regarding the Katyn issue at Nuremberg);
- NKVD coercion patterns and what they tell us about "revisionist" coercion claims;
- exploration of the "changing" Auschwitz death toll and its treatment by the deniers;
- examination of fairly recent claims regarding Speer and Auschwitz;
- kicking a little bit more Ugly DenierButt.